Gary Escott is the co-founder of SiteZone Safety, he has worked in the field of mobile plant safety for 15 years and has worked on the introduction of technology based safety products across other sectors. His goal is reducing the risk of collisions between vehicles and vulnerable persons using innovative products and technology.
JOB POST - Sales Executive
OnGrade is a market-leading supplier of innovative safety technology under our SiteZone Safety brand. The company operates across a range of industries including the Waste sector, Construction, Highways, Rail, Energy and Industrial applications. Our success to date has been achieved by building strong client relationships and endeavouring to provide outstanding levels of customer service.
We are a small dynamic company that has achieved rapid growth in the last 3 years, and are seeking a new member to join the team. We are looking for an individual who can grow with our business and assume more responsibility when it is appropriate.
The successful candidate will be working with the Business Development Team and will be responsible for developing existing relationships and researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. This demands exceptional inter-personal skills, a drive to succeed and a make it happen attitude. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organisation’s products/services.
The role requires extensive travel within the UK including overnight stays.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth but also through consultation with customers provide vital input to future product development.
- Qualify new leads as sales opportunities.
- Build long-term trusted relationships with clients.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Present our company to potential clients and at conferences and exhibitions.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role within the construction or waste industries
- A background in technical sales or sales of technology based safety products
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Experience with CRM software
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations and demonstrations.
- Full clean driving licence
- Good Microsoft Office Skills
Call to actions
Contact CV and letter
Get in touch
Find out more from our safety specialist